Monday, March 18, 2013

Peas Please!


I picked up this book the other day at Barnes and Noble. I wanted to find a book on baby food for Blake and thought this one was interesting with the sample schedules and what not. Plus it was written by an RD so that's also what made it a definite buy. This book is a good read whether or not you know a picky eater, I just have to find the time to read it all instead of skimming through it but so far so good. :)

Peas and Barley
During lunch time I tried to make peas for Blake. I was feeling adventurous needless to say... It didn't turn out too bad but I don't think he was up for trying something new but at the end of the night we stole a piece of banana that daddy was eating and he LOVED it! (My phone died so I couldn't get a picture of the banana eating but just picture mashed bananas and it being all over the baby's hands, face, clothes, table, my hands, yea.. fun! Needless to say we BOTH took a bath afterwards. Separately.)

1
2
3
4










-
-
-




























Lunch for the grown ups (mommy -me and daddy -Jim) consisted of Deviled Eggs, Ants on a Log, and leftover Reuben Sandwiches from St. Patty's Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment